It's been a nearly four months since I returned from Mongolia (and two months since my luggage returned from Mongolia!) I've been meaning to write a summary of my trip for some time. Since I've been home I've had a number of people tell me that they love seeing my updates, but they really just look at the pictures.
So for all of you busy non-readers out there: this one is for you!
| Home sweet home! |
| My room in Mongolia |
| Sight-seeing in Ulaanbatar |
| Two of my roommates: Aaya and Sovho |
| I taught the children how to make these paper hearts |
| Seko! |
| The men prepared a meal for us and gave us roses on Women's Day |
| Morning worship after the floors had been removed for construction |
| Yesuchen LOVES taking that truck apart |
| 6 hours on a bus |
| Birthplace of Chingis Khan |
| Tsengee |
| Metal Ger under construction in Henti |
| Home visits with Naraa |
| Easter Worship in the Mountains |
| Breaking bread together |
| Football |
| Add caption |
| Kids Camp! |
| Zoloo sharing his testimony |
| Young hearts worshiping Jesus |
| Mongolian Cooking |
| Counselors! |
| Mongolian Wedding |
| My German family |
| Sheetre |
| Arkhungai |
| My roommate Aagii speaking at the worship conference |
| Local worship leaders closing out the conference |
| Sharing the Gospel in the countryside |
| Young Mongol boys |
| Preaching at a small church started by children |
| Baptisms! |
| Love these young women from Henti! |
| Children's feeding program |
| Creative young minds! |
| Esuchen doing Ocheral's homework |
| Worship |
| I'm on a camel! |
| The birthday girl! Ocheral turned 14! |
| Fishing with a tin can |
| Roommate selfie! |
| Visitors who DROVE here from Switzerland! |
| My last day with these precious ones |
| Indian Princess |
| She fell asleep |
| My friend Zoloo |
| Tom made me promise to come back in exchange for taking me to the airport at 5am |
| China is beautiful |
If a picture is worth a thousand words, does that make this my longest entry ever?
The Adventure Continues!
I'm back from Mongolia. But God is still using me in St. Paul! If you are excited about what God is doing in Mongolia and Godtown, I want to invite you to pray about partnering with me financially. If you would like to contribute, you can contact me personally or donate online (donate under "Donate to the Ministry" and type my name in the comments.) It's your donations that enable me to continue.
Most importantly, please support me in prayer! This is truly the Lord's work and nothing can happen apart from Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment